Third Party ID verification
The aim of this step is to have the government ID of the Project Lead verified by the Yoti app and a link confirming your full name and photo emailed to Proof of Pizza.
Yoti is a completely secure way for you to store your personal details on your phone and only accessible by you. Proof of Pizza will not see any of your government ID, only the confirmation of your full name and photo. Please read more about the service here.
It should take 5 mins to set up an account, scan your passport or drivers license, take a photo and get a Yoti digital ID.
- Once your Yoti digital ID is ready, please tap SHARE in the top right hand corner.
- Click on "Send details".
- Under "Select details to send" - select "Full Name" & "Photo".
- Press Continue.
- Under "Choose how to send details" - click "More Options" and choose your preferred email application on your phone.
- The app will open an email with the header "Hi, I'd like to share my details with you using Yoti".
- In the To: field write email@example.com and at the top of the email please write the project name. Then send the email to us!
If you have any problems or questions, please email Johanna.